Sunday, November 1, 2009

my first step interest in colon cancer

My friend's mother is being treated in hospital. She suffering from cancer colon. It began when she had a change in defecation. In addition there is big belly bump in her stomach . My friend’s mother is almost 80 years but rarely ill.

One day my friend's mother complained of pain in his stomach. Having taken to the doctor, it turns out that she had some sort of tumors (polyps) in the gut. My friend’s mother treat a surgery. After surgery it was found from the results of anatomic pathology that my friend's mother was suffering from colon cancer. No one dared this to my friend's mother. Considering the oldie age and her spirit of life is still high.
A few days after the surgery my friend’s mother had to undergo various tests and treatment, as was the terminal stage of cancer she got already. The whole family was shocked. But what can it say everything should be go on.
 
One day, my friend's mother undergoing chemotherapy and external radiation. As a result, she is already old age so perhaps that’s why she became very weak, pale. Other side she have black defecation that smell so bad. Seeing all the entire family became very concerned, even I am also very sorry. May she heal quickly and be together with her family with joy. It was my very first time interested in colon cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment